Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a day. I went over to the church around 2pm. Ruben said he had to leave for a little bit to take care of an emergency. I went up stairs to prepare for class. I then went downstairs to see if there were any new additions to the class. Sister put me at the front door to control and direct traffic to the church where everyone was going to get blessed. Since Ruben was not there I received the 7th and 8th graders. We then went up to the class and went over the text book and a brief discussion to the bible. More in depth coverage is needed. The kids seemed tired from school or simply did not take to me. Luckily when Ruben got back things got back under control. He is a natural or experienced teacher. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck and probably over estimated the education level of the kids. We have to get them to express themselves. Next week cover 1st chapter. Simplify and decrease one way communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment